Glycolic & Retinol Pads- Hyperpigmentation & Melasma
Skin Types: All skin types with hyperpigmentation
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- These pads break up surface cells
- Assists trapped oil to release & come to the surface
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
Directions for use:
Apply to face, neck and chest 3 to 4 times per week at night in lieu of toner.
- Use the Glycolic/Retinol Pads 2 – 3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin. For best penetration of this product, use with the Glycolic Cleanser and/or Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask.
- For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Do not rinse; let the product stay on the skin.