The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- itching and purging may occur.
- For normal or combination skin with closed comedones: Use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser morning and the Glycolic Cleanser as a second cleanser every day, once a day, for up to 10 days. Once you have achieved significant results on the closed comedones, back down the usage to 2 – 3 times per week.
- For normal, dry, or aging skin: Use the Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser morning and night and the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week to exfoliate.
- Leave the cleanser on the skin for 30 – 45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water.
- The Glycolic Cleanser is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used over the eyes.
Artisan crafted stoneware. Local Tunisian clay. Lead-free semi-matte glaze. Designed in Toronto, crafted in Tunisia.
Diameter 11.4" | Height 0.8" | Weight 2.1 lbs
Lead-Free | Microwave Safe | Dishwasher Safe
Designed with integrity and durably crafted for everyday use.
We only partner with people who put the earth, and its people, first.
We believe in accessible pricing and full transparency. Our pricing model is an open book.
Every purchase directly donates a meal to a youth in need.